GET IT DONE, SKIP THE JUDGE
PIKES PEAK DIVORCE
NOW OFFERING AN AFFORDABLE, EFFICIENT, AND EXPEDITIOUS WAY TO RESOLVE YOUR LEGAL CONFLICT
Many people know of a loved one impacted by family law issues. Whether it involves divorce, initial/ongoing custody disputes, or pursuit of enforcement measures, lives hang in the balance.
Enduring any variety of the litigation referenced above is exhausting, time consuming and expensive. With divorce rates continually climbing and filings increasing, judicial officials are heavily burdened with processing cases, and hearing dates are set out for months if not years. Consequently, people are too often forced to rely on and wait for judicial officials to determine controversies.
Recognizing this, Pikes Peak Divorce has implemented a process that streamlines family law litigation, avoids thousands of dollars in attorneys fees, and brings closure to your controversy in a timely manner.
Pikes Peak Divorce is offering arbitration services that allow people to assert more control over their legal controversy. Here is the standard process:
- Call 719.466.7381. Receive a flat fee quote for your process. Though every case is different, typically, each party will pay $850.
- Both parties meet with an arbitrator.
- The arbitrator explains and provides a road map of disclosures necessary to complete your process.
- Each party honors the checklist within 14 days by submitting necessary information to one of our processors. Once completed, our processor submits the information to you arbitrator and sets a date and time for the arbitration.
- You attend your session and receive a binding decision within 48 hours. Both parties are welcome to retain attorneys, or proceed self-represented.
Pikes Peak Divorce believes that the traditional court system often fails to set people up for success. Our process seeks to create a negotiation and litigation environment that eases tension between the parties, eases the financial burden of each party, and resolves your issue expeditiously.